Green Wagon Farm (Ada, MI) is a twenty-acre certified organic vegetable farm growing for CSA, farm-to-table restaurants, and a local Farmers Market (in Grand Rapids, MI). We are seeking full-time farm workers from May through October to perform basic farm labor: greenhouse work, weeding, transplanting, harvesting, wash/packing, etc. Prior farm experience is valued but not necessary. Applicants must have a diligent and flexible work ethic and excellent communication skills. Breakfast and lunch are provided to all workers along with access to free vegetables. Housing options may be available if needed.
Assisting in all farm activities, including harvesting, weeding, planting, etc. with a willingness to take on more responsibility in certain areas of the farm.
- Assist Field and Harvest Manager in:
- Greenhouse Seeding
- Experience on a vegetable CSA farm preferred, but not necessary.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. regularly.
- Able to listen and follow directions.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks with a good attitude.
- Able to work on pace.
Please email Heather Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.